...and what do I find myself doing on the first day?
Cleaning.
Cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning.
Second day, carrying heavy metal objects and throwing boards away at a construction site in Ulvila.
Thrid day, cooking and baking.
And Finally on the fourth, riding in the forest. :)
I guess Jesus and his followers didnt have to work that much after their last supper?
The cleaning wasn't that bad after I started to find cool objects and other funny stuff I thought I'd lost ages ago. Which meant that afterwards (when everything was neat to the extreme) I had a clean house and lots of things that entertained me by reminding me of golden times with my friends and times before I went to scool.
The hard work on saturday was to get the construction yard neat and clean so our waterpolo team would get money. So the 5 hours of carrying heavy things was worth it, eventhough I didnt gain any personal profit from it.
On the third I cooked dinner and baked pulla, and after I just went driving with my new scooter anf friends :)
And finally on Monday I got to do something I had been waiting for the whole week and cantered around in the forest with Tahveli. Faster than the wind and everything :) I actually passed a boy with his scooter on my way back from the forest so I did go pretty fast!
I didnt eat a single easter egg :/ Did u?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work AND play on holiday. Seems your schedule was packed.
ReplyDeletepulla = buns?
"scool" - I know you know how to spell this one.
"The hard work on saturday was to get the construction yard neat and clean so our waterpolo team would get money." -> neat and clean, so THAT our waterpolo... notice the comma!